Parklane Driveways takes great pride in our reputation as locally-trusted paving contractors serving the Bicester area. The work we undertake includes the use of block paving and pattern imprinted concrete. By using these materials, our team landscapes driveways at domestic properties and commercial premises across the region. As a relatively underrated driveway material, pattern imprinted concrete is only now seeing the increase in popularity that its credentials deserve.
For those who may be new to this material, we’ve outlined below the benefits that pattern imprinted concrete offers property owners in Bicester and the surrounding areas.
1. Pattern imprinted concrete driveways are versatile, affordable, hardwearing and stylish. They come in many colour permutations and a range of styles to suit the needs and tastes of any Bicester-based homeowner.
2. As a uniform, sealed surface, pattern imprinted concrete has a weed-resistant nature. With no cracks present, weeds simply can’t find the space to work their way into. Parklane Driveways also lays block paving as a sealed surface, meaning that both of these materials slash the time and effort needed to undertake arduous maintenance work in the future.
3. Our paving contractors use the very highest quality materials for pattern imprinted concrete installations in Bicester. We use a mix of reinforced and air-entrained materials to ensure maximum strength and durability. The use of such materials has helped our work, including block paving installations, gain an unrivalled reputation for longevity.
4. Pattern imprinted concrete offers clients patios and driveways at cost-effective prices. As an economical material, our paving contractors draw up installation designs to suit any budget. This is particularly helpful if your budget doesn’t stretch to block paving. Parklane Driveways will work to the funds you have available, delivering a hardwearing, stylish installation at your Bicester home or business.
5. The pattern imprinted concrete driveways installed by our paving contractors never sink. While block paving and flagstones fitted by some lesser companies have been known to move over time, making them uneven and unsafe, the pattern imprinted concrete used by our personnel remains solid and strong. Our Bicester clients can rest assured that subsidence won’t be an issue.
6. Our speedy installations ensure home and business owners suffer minimal disruption without any subsequent drop in the quality of our workmanship. We guarantee the quality of our pattern imprinted concrete driveways, our block paving installations and the labour of our paving contractors.
7. As a versatile, yet durable, material, pattern imprinted concrete can be used for laying paths and patios as well as driveways. Our paving contractors use specialist methods to provide bespoke installations in and around Bicester that will last for many years to come.
For more information on pattern imprinted concrete, or to book an initial consultation, please contact us.
The pattern imprinted concrete and block paving patios and driveways we provide run in conjunction with our sustainable urban drainage systems.